Thursday, April 9, 2015

My 2nd Cheque

Pangalwa na ito, nakita mo ba yong nauna? Check it out!




 I thought the first is the best, but God have shown me BETTER than the best...

It is such a great feeling to see na yong iniipon kong barya barya noon sa alkransyang baboy, kawayan, pringles, at garapon - tapos hinulog ko sa bangko - then tried this opportunity - actually, absolutely clear GROWing and EARNing!


Yes, I know how to save nickels/barya through alkransya and banks. But I've found out that saving is not really good at all, as inflation rate are far bigger than the interest the bank can provide even you apply for a time deposit or a mutual fund.

Naisip ko nga kung hindi ko sinubokan ito, baka yong mga inipon kong barya noon - hanggang ngayon barya parin. At kung pinabayaan ko lang sa bangko - marahil nadagdagan kahit katiting na 0.025% interest. Pero hindi katulad nito. It massively growing than what I expected in just a month!

God is so good that He reunite me with a childhood friend that became my mentor. Who have shown me many opportunities to earn and grow money. With the core purpose on helping others, especially for those who are in needs of guidance in comes on financial aspects.

It boost my confidence! I've made the RIGHT DECISION! All I want is an EXTRA income. But now, mukang halos mahigitan nito yong SALARY na main income ko... Hehehe... Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning to resign. I love my work. What I really mean is, masarap pala na every month parang naka 13th month pay ka! Hindi mo hinahatak ang araw na sana bukas sahod na. Having this multiple income, lumalaki ulit mga pangarap ko. Ito yong dream na may CLARITY, hindi yong pangarap na hanggang pangarap nalang.



The money (100k) I held in this picture isn't mine. It is owned by one of my co-investors who let me feel the joy of seeing their money grow. They've taught me how rich people get richer by letting their money work for them.

This is a blessings. Always remember that God doesn't want you to be poor as explains, 


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

Tandaan mo, mahal ka ng ating God at ayaw ka nyang nahihirapan. Kung kinikilala mo syang ama, naniniwala naman ako na hindi gugustohin ng ating ama ang nahihirapan tayo. May nakinig ka na bang nagdasal sa simbahan ng, "Dyos ko, gawin nyo pong mahirap ang anak ko. Upang sa ganun ay mapalapit sya sanyo at lubos na pagpalain."? Diba wala naman? 

Malapit rin ako sa mga mahihirap. Ang totoo nito, napalayas ako sa sariling bahay namin nong teenager ako, yong tila ba itinakwil ng pamilya. Sa mga kabarkada kong mahihirap ako nakitira, at doon minahal ko ang mahirap. And I believe that to love the poor, I had to become poor. I also used to think that to be close to God, I had to be poor, too. I had this subconscious belief that money was evil.

I use to think that way before, pero naRealize ko na hindi ito gusto ni God. Mahirap maging mahirap. Lalo na kung may puso kang makatulong sa mahirap. Paano mo nga naman sila matutulongan kung pati ikaw mahirap? Nakuha mo ba?



Money isn't the root of all evil, the love or lack of money is. 


"9 But those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a snare and many foolish and harmful desires which plunge men into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." - 1 Timothy 6:9-10 (Contentment in Godliness)

Hindi masamang maghangad ng kayamanan. Basta ba, dapat nangingibabaw parin yong hangad mong tumulong sa mga nangangailangan, kaya gusto mong yumaman. 

I really want to share this opportunity. I hope that everyone are NOT "working hard for money and just working to pay their debts." Let the money work for you. You should pay yourself first by investing for your future. Pay yourself first para hindi mahirap tumulong sa nangangailangan. Pay yourself first then share the blessings to others. 


Be a blessing to everyone and Pay It Forward!

Haven't seen my first blessing? Check it Out!



I hope ay may natutunan ka sa naibahagi ko. I really want to hear from you, kung may katanungan ka, suggestion or negative feedback about sa blog post na ito, I'll be more than happy to learn from it and I'll get back to you as soon as I can by putting in you comment below...

Isang Taas Kamaong Pagpupugay sa'yo Kaybigan,
Mark-Lee Tupas Isidro













Kaagapay mo sa Mapagpala at 
Isang Taas Kamaong Tagumpay!!!

===============
I would also like to invite you on becoming financially abundant and spiritually mature at the same time. Download the FREE eBook of Bro. Bo Sanchez – “My Maid Invest in the Stock Market” and learn how to invest in the stock market. And Bro. Bo Sanchez will be your Financial and Spiritual Mentor at the Truly Rich Club.  Join us at:
http://www.TrulyRichClub.com 

Get 3 FREE Training Videos that reveals how to Sponsor More Downlines in any Network Marketing company Kahit Mahiyain ka pa! 
>>>Click Here!<<<
===============

No comments:

Post a Comment