Monday, October 26, 2015

Arnold Schwarzenegger's 6 Rules of Success

 We all know Arnold Schwarzenegger. Much well know as the Terminator, Conan the Barbarian, or the California Governor.  An Austrian-American actor, model, producer, director, activist, businessman, investor, writer, philanthropist, former professional bodybuilder, and politician. An icon of success.

Well, of course, many people ask him all the time, "What is the secret to success?"

But before we start, I just wanted to say that these are Arnold Schwarzenegger's rules. I think that they can apply to anyone, but that is for you to decide, because not everyone is the same. There are some people that just like to kick back and coast through life. And others want to be very intense and want to be number one and want to be successful. And that's what Arnold Schwarzenegger like.

He always wanted to be very intense, he always wanted to be number one. He took it very seriously, his career. So this was the same when he started with bodybuilding. He didn't want to just be a bodybuilding champion, he wanted to be the best bodybuilder of all time. The same was in the movies. He didn't want to just be a movie star; he wanted to be a great movie star that is the highest paid movie star and have above-the-title billing.

And so this intensity always paid off for him, this commitment always paid off for him. These are key principles that have brought him incredible success in several careers, from bodybuilding to acting and from public service to politics:

• Trust yourself
• Break some rules
• Don’t be afraid to fail
• Ignore the naysayers
• Work like hell
• Give something back

The first rule is: Trust yourself. 

Many young people are getting so much advice from their parents and from their teachers and from everyone. But what is most important is that you have to dig deep down, dig deep down and ask yourselves, who do you want to be? Not what, but WHO

And I’m talking about not what your parents and teachers want you to be, but YOU. I’m talking about figuring out for yourselves what makes you happy, no matter how crazy it may sound to the people. 

So rule number one is, of course, trust yourself, no matter how and what anyone else thinks.

Rule number two is: Break the rules. 

We have so many rules in life about everything. I say break the rules. Not the law, but break the rules. 

It is impossible to be a Maverick or a True Original if you’re too well behaved and don’t want to break the rules. You have to think outside the box. That’s what I believe. After all, what is the point of being on this earth if all you want to do is be liked by everyone and avoid trouble? 

The only way that I ever got any place was by breaking some of the rules.

Which, of course, brings me to rule number three: Don’t be afraid to fail. 

Anything I’ve ever attempted, I was always willing to fail.

You can’t always win, but don’t afraid of making decisions. You can’t be paralyzed by fear of failure or you will never push yourself. You keep pushing because you believe in yourself and in your vision and you know that it is the right thing to do, and success will come. So don’t be afraid to fail.

Which brings me to rule number four, which is: Don’t listen to the naysayers. 

How many times have you heard that you can’t do this and you can’t do that and it’s never been done before? As a matter of fact, I love it when someone says that never or no one has ever done this before, because then when I do it that means that I’m the first one that has done it. So pay no attention to the people that say: “it can’t be done.”

I always listen to myself and said, “Yes, you can.” 

And that brings me to rule number five, which is the most important rule of all: Work your butt off. 

I always believed leaving no stone unturned. Mohammed Ali, one of my great heroes, had a great line in the ’70s when he was asked, “How many sit-ups do you do?” He said, “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting. When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, because that’s when it really counts.” 

That’s what makes you a champion. And that’s the way it is with everything. No pain, no gain.

And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you’re out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that. But if you want to win, there is absolutely no way around hard, hard work.

None of my rules, by the way, of success, will work unless you do. I’ve always figured out that there 24 hours a day. You sleep six hours and have 18 hours left. Now, I know there are some of you out there that says well, wait a minute, I sleep eight hours or nine hours. Well, then, just sleep faster, I would recommend. 

Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pocket.

And that takes me to rule number six, which is a very important rule: it’s about Giving back. 

Whatever path that you take in your lives, you must always find time to give something back, something back to your community, give something back to your state or to your country. And let me tell you something, reaching out and helping people will bring you more satisfaction than anything else you have ever done.

Remember those 6 rules: 
Trust yourself, Break some rules, Don’t be afraid to fail, Ignore the naysayers, Work like hell, and Give something back.

The above is a summary of Arnold Schwarzenegger's speech for the University of Southern California commencement address on the 15th of May 2009. Here's the full commencement address:




I hope ay may natutunan ka sa naibahagi ko. I really want to hear from you, kung may katanungan ka, suggestion or negative feedback about sa blog post na ito, I'll be more than happy to learn from it and I'll get back to you as soon as I can...

Isang Taas Kamaong Nagpupugay sa'yo Kaybigan,
Mark-Lee Tupas Isidro












Kaagapay mo sa Mapagpala at 
Isang Taas Kamaong Tagumpay!!!


===============
PS: I would like to invite you on becoming financially abundant and spiritually mature at the same time. Download the FREE eBook of Bro. Bo Sanchez – “My Maid Invest in the Stock Market...” and learn how to invest in the stock market. And Bro. Bo Sanchez will mentor you Financially and Spiritually at the Truly Rich Club.  Check us at:
http://www.TrulyRichClub.com

PS2: Get 3 FREE Training Videos that reveals how to Sponsor More Downlines in any Network Marketing company Kahit Mahiyain ka pa o kahit Bago Ka Lang sa Business Mo! You will also get a BONUS Ready Scripts to Effectively Answers Prospect's Objections! Learn how to get these all...

PS3: Get FREE Training Video Series For Network Marketers and Online Entrepreneur: How To Attract Interested and Willing to Join Prospects To Your MLM Business Using the Power of Internet. Kung gusto mo rin matutunan ang mga strategies na 'to... WATCH the Video NOW!

PS4: Discover and learn 3-Easy-Steps How you can start legitimately make money online by doing a real business and by selling real products using a Simple Money Making System that you can get for FREE Today!!!
===============

2 comments:

  1. We all know Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    But to achieve success, there's always a rules and strategies we follows.
    I think that these rules can really apply to anyone, but that is for you to decide, because not everyone is the same.
    But if you are very intense and want to be number one and want to be successful. This 6 rules of success may help you conquer all your goals.
    Hasta la vista, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and see how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
    JOIN TODAY

    ReplyDelete